The uTest iOS App
The uTest iOS application is a simplified version of our uTest Web Platform. It provides uTesters with an opportunity to participate in paid test cycles from uTest directly on their iOS device.
The iOS app allows uTesters to:
- Participate in test cycles
- Submit bugs right from your iPhone or iPad
- If testing another iOS app, submit screenshots directly from app
- View bugs submitted by other testers
- Partially complete your tester profile. To be considered for more projects, please complete your tester profile via our uTest Web Platform
The uTest iPhone and iPad app is not designed to exclusively test iOS apps, but rather is an on-the-go app to compliment our uTest Web Platform.
Downloading the app Does NOT guarantee test cycle opportunities, testers still need to:
- Request a Sandbox invitation to get fast tracked towards paid project invitations. Paid projects include not only iOS applications, but also web, and other mobile apps.
- Consult the Tester Help Topics for answers to other frequently asked questions regarding all things uTest
- Utilize the uTest Forums to raise their hands for projects.
Upon successful download and installation of the uTest iOS app, you may participate in test cycles that you are invited to (see above for how to receive your first test cycle). There are several limitations to the iOS app when compared with our uTest Web Platform, including the following: claim or submit test cases and view or post messages to the discussion thread. So while the iOS app can be convenient for you to perform the majority of action items in your test cycle, we still recommend that you check the web app frequently to make sure you're not missing anything important in your test cycle participation.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions with the iOS app.