Cycle invitations are distributed to testers based on a number of factors. The two most important factors being:
- The information you fill out within your uTest Profile
- Your tester rating
1. uTest Profile
To be eligible for a test cycle, the information you have filled out within your Tester Profile must match the cycle requirements determined by the customer. Complete all fields within your Tester Profile and keep this information accurate and up-to-date to increase your chances at being matched for paid project opportunities. Manage your profile by:
- Log into https://www.utest.com.
- Click the dropdown menu beside your name in the left navigation and select Tester Profile
- Fill out all fields listed within each tab. Use the “I don’t have any” check boxes for any devices or subscriptions you do not own or use.
- Click Save on each tab of your profile before moving on to the next tab.
Remember to update your Tester Profile if you add a new device or update the software to an existing device.
2. Tester Rating
Active testers are rated against other active testers within the community based on their activity and their quality of work within test cycles. As your rating increases, so does your chances at receiving paid project invitations.