Whether you are new to uTest, or a seasoned veteran, you are bound to have questions. The following hierarchical lists detail the most efficient means of getting your questions answered, whether they are specific to a Project or more general in nature.
Part 1: Project-specific Questions
- Read the scope of the project found in the test cycle overview page, as it contains answers to many project-centric questions.
- For questions not addressed in the test cycle overview, utilize test cycle chat. Ask the TTL to privately message you to obtain answers to personal or sensitive questions.
- Send an email to the TTL/PM, with the Test Cycle name and ID included in the subject line. Page 18 of the uTest Paid Project Handbook provides sample questions best directed to the PM.
- Use the Platform Feedback Mechanism to provide constructive feedback, rather than to obtain answers to questions.
Part 2: General Questions
- To locate answers present within courses and articles published on uTest.com, use the search bar located in the left-side navigation menu.
- Read through the topics on help.utest.com for answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- If after searching and reading you still seek answers, post your questions in the Forums.
- Email your personal, sensitive, or payment-related questions, or other general queries, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A final option is to directly message your question to @cm from within a status update, forum post or comment on uTest.com.