The vast majority of uTest Cycles are for Functional Testing. However, there may be rare opportunities to participate in cycles of other testing types if your profile matches the particular requirements of the test cycle. To be considered for other testing types, update your Tester Profile with the testing types you are interested in participating in as well as your knowledge and skill level associated with that style of testing.
To update your profile to be considered for non-Functional Cycles:
- Log into https://www.utest.com.
- Click the dropdown menu beside your name in the left navigation and select Tester Profile
- Select the Testing Settings tab.
- Click the Testing Types drop down under Testing Expertise.
- Select each testing type you would like to be considered for.
- Update the corresponding skills with your level of expertise.
- Click Save.